07 Apr 2013 ♥ 10:47 am ♥ 17 Comments
NHK World Kawaii International People’s Choice Award + Life + JapanLover.me; Contest,JapanLover,Kawaii,Overdue,Personal
First of all …
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.. THANK YOU, and another THANK YOU ;_;
(Please ignore the eyebags caused by being a workaholic, hehe! Actually, I think that these are my natural “smiling eyes”. I just smiled at the camera without thinking of how to pose because of overflowing happiness hehe.. okay too much text inside the parentheses -_- )
I know that I haven’t been updating my blog as religiously as before & that I have more than a month’s worth of blog entry-able stories to tell but you guys are still here! Reading cheers through comments / mails from you all.. I am really blessed. ;_;
*i hope I won’t tear up until the end of writing this entry*
Kawaii International’s People’s Choice Award: KAILA???
When I learned the news, I was totally @____________________@ jsdfdjfksjafkadfjska!!!!! SPARTA!!! (not really)
This was aired in the most recent Kawaii International episode. Here is my surprise win (blog entry) from before!
15 Mar 2013 ♥ 9:38 pm ♥ 6 Comments
Konnichiwa everyone! Finally, I can blog about the winners of the (extended) Japan Essay contest from January! *_*
We had to screen 40-50 entries and we really had a hard time to choose! SO MANY GREAT ENTRIES!! You guys ;___;
To everyone who submitted their essays, domo, domo arigatou gozaimasu!!
This contest is proudly sponsored by Japonista Sole ♥
Essay Guide Questions
- What do you like about Japan and since when did it start? What is your Japanese dream if you have one?
- How do you see the current Japanese Pop-coolture compared to K-Pop and other similar pop-cultures growing in Asia these days?
- How do you see your own country’s pop-coolture growing compared to Japan’s ?
- Where do think the global cool-ture is heading? Do you have any ideas about that?
- How do you relate living in such a materialistic and obsessed generation to ideas of achieving world peace and cultural harmony…can you explore this and do you have any hope and aspirations for the future being part of this kawaii, otaku and kakkoii generation?
Phew.. these must be so hard to answer!