If you have time this coming Friday (June 8, Japan Time), please tune in to the Kawaii International episode. I got featured in the #KawaiiIRL segment where I’ll be showing you some clips of my personal life!
NHK World TV Live Streaming
June 8 & June 22 (Fri) Japan time 9:30, 15:30, 22:30, 27:30
Miss the Live Streaming broadcast? No problem! Check out the episode in the Video On Demand “Video Archive”
Available from June 9 (Sat) for 1 year
Other updates so far . . . .
VIDEO: Hobonichi Techo With Me | Pretty Hydrangeas / Ajisai Washi Tape ( ほぼ日手帳 ) | Rainbowholic 💜
My first video interview / feature produced by China Daily for Girl City project is now out!
Girl City is a weekly lifestyle show featuring girls across Asian cities.
Major thanks to Frentee for including me in this special Tokyo series!
What Rainbowholic is all about
It feels like I haven’t blogged for a very long time. *_* Recently, offline life has been sooooo busy! Been working on some OurKawaii.Tokyo side projects, managing Japan Lover Me Store (/side note/ I’M SO HAPPY that Japanese Sukajan / Souvenir Jackets are getting known more & more..!), and a lot more! Can’t spill everything yet but ahhh, everything is just so exciting! *_*
Took sooo many photos for the past weeks and I’ve got 10,000+ photos already in my Camera Roll folder. ;_; HELP
Anyway, since I missed sharing / spamming you folks with my kawaii finds…. here is a kawaii post~!
This corner was literally calling my attention to be photographed. Village Vanguard, I really love you.
If you’re curious about what I do (80% of the time when it’s a weekday / work day here in Japan hehe), this “#Createspaces” interview by Pam will answer all my FAQs! 🙂
[ Createspaces #13: Where kawaii meets Kaila Ocampo ]
Many thanks to Justin for some of the photos 🙂
Strolling around the neighborhood ~
Lagrace Mart’s super kawaii pastel platforms caught my eye! This one is located at Shibuya 109.
Love how everything matches together!
I think I’ve forgotten to blog or post about this but my interview by Super Cute Kawaii is already out! ;_;
I remember restarting my “kawaii lifestyle blog” years ago and stumbling upon SCK (I was googling for “kawaii blogs”) and I never thought that this day would happen. Wow! :O
I really put my heart into answering all the questions and I hope that you guys could spare some time to read my passion over cute culture. ^_^
The interview link is here!
10 Random Things That Happened Recently / Currently On My Mind
- I’ve become sooo busy handling orders and taking photos for Japan Lover Me Store! I’m so happy that our year-long effort in building our e-commerce website is finally kicking off!
- Watching videos about entrepreneurship and success stories has been my favorite “break time” since last week. I don’t know why I’ve gotten so inspired. I’m already 25 and I really hope I will have enough time to build my own “empire” (lol, what a big dreamer) before I turn 30! Call me ambitious.. but this is really just me, haha.
- I miss going to our nearby onsen, huhu. TIME WHERE U ;_;
- I can’t wait for all the trips I will be having this Spring / Summer! So much excitement!
- On the other hand, I think I need to minimize my weekend outings. I have to miss out in order to save up. I’m not sure if this is ~*maturity*~ but I am aiming to incur expenses only if these are investments.
- Omg, why do I sound like I’m so workaholic?? Or.. am I? I’m in denial??
- KAWAII MARKET 2016. Coming soon.
- OurKawaii.Tokyo Book Deadlinesssss omg
- I really want to start watching Cheese in the Trap Korean drama soon. Again, TIME WHERE U??
- I’m excited to run again tomorrow morning! (Is this me?!)
My brain is so scattered lol.
Have a great week, friends!