Hello Rainbowholic friends! :cheer:
Here’s another giveaway I’m sure everyone of you will love~ :heart:
I sponsored everything except for those cute Rainbowholic-inspired m&m’s Tiara by my favorite designer/sister/friend Tracy姉ちゃん〜！
For the FIRST prize, you can win this KPP Loot bag + Tiara bow!
Mameshiba Pamyu Pamyu goodies!
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s Latest CD, FASHION MONSTER! ファッションモンスター〜 New and unused of course ^^v
Super cute handmade fluffy tiara bow! I’m selling similar fluffy bows over at Rainbowholic Shop as well. Check it out?
For the second winner, this super GIANT RainbowPocky I got from my recent Odaiba trip + matching Tiara bow!
You may ask.. how GIANT IS GIANT POCKY.. well, here’s the proof!
Easy Giveaway Rules!
- Like Rainbowholic and Tiara by Tracy Dizon on Facebook.
- Like & share this photo to your Facebook friends & tag Rainbowholic. (type @Rainbowholic and the page will show up).. Make sure it is set to public!^^
- If you have tumblr, please reblog this post. If you have twitter, kindly tweet me @kailaroo tell your friends that you have joined. ☆
- Answer the question: “What are your favorite Japanese “kawaii” characters?” I need your answers for a research, haha! Could be from Sanrio and the like or even from Anime. Please list if you have time! 😀
- Leave a comment here to officially enter the giveaway. Please don’t spam and comment only once~ :hihi:
Please follow comment format:
Website/Tumblr: (leave this blank if you don’t have)
My favorite Japanese character/s is/are….
The first winner will be picked from the facebook shares. Second winner will win based on the comments below. Two of them will be picked randomly using a number generator. ^^
Giveaway ends on December 10, 2012, JPN time.
Announcement for Kawaii Shop Owners
Rainbowholic is currently looking for generous sponsors (kawaii-themed shops and brands) for her big birthday giveaway on January 2013. Please email me at the.rainbowholic at gmail dot com with your shop link, list of products willing to donate, and other details. I’m planning to have 5 winners or so. Donation of 2 or more products is my first requirement. This is GREAT opportunity if you want your shop to be introduced on my blog / facebook page (16k+ likes) and other social networks.
I’m going to sponsor a lot of items too so shall we collaborate together..? Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ne~! 😀