I just realized that I have not PUBLISHED this draft for sooo many months already! OMG! :)) *oooooops*
This is the second to the last part of my Hokkaido Summer Adventure last 2015! The last part will be my Hokkaido trip itinerary (Summer Edition). Still organizing the post, but please do look forward to it! 🙂
Please do check it out & read the article if you have time to spare! If you’re going to Japan anytime soon for travel / work, this list based on personal experience will be useful for you. : ) Thanks Aileen for letting us share! ^^
See you again, Hokkaido! またね！
For a short recap, here’s the list of my previous Hokkaido travel posts:
- Kaila in Hokkaido: A Special Kawaii Travel Series
- Kaila in Hokkaido Day 1: My First AIRBNB Experience + Burger Day
- Kaila in Hokkaido Day 2: Got Lost in Takikawa, Rode the Norroko Train, Matsuri in Biei & Sapporo Ramen Kyowakoku
- Kaila in Hokkaido Day 3: Shiroi Koibito Park / Ishiya Chocolate Factory
- Kaila in Hokkaido Day 3: Otaru City + The Search for Rainbow Tower Icecream
- Kaila in Hokkaido Day 3: Clock Tower, Odori Park & Sapporo Beer Garden
- Hokkaido Day 4: Search For The Blue Pond + Farm Tomita + Biking Around Furano
I had to catch my flight back to Tokyo so I decided to take the cab that day.
I actually miss my “home” in Hokkaido for a few days. It was just a simple airbnb room but for some reason, I got attached to it haha~
Goodbye, my ajisai! Thank you kind Obaa-chan for giving me this gift during one random morning!
At the New Chitose Airport!
I grew up watching Doraemon & Mojacko. Huhu Waku Waku Skypark, why you open only at 10 AM ;_;
I don’t know why I took this photo but here it is, lolol
Sooo many things to do while waiting for your flight! But they open so late huhu
Hello, my reflection!
Maybe next time!
Looks so cute and yummy!
AHHHH, such pretty colors! Ramune icecream guys!
Had breakfast in a sandwich cafe instead. Looking at this at 10PM.. not really a good idea haha
Travel diary for blogging purpose (and to keep track of my expenses lol)
Waiting for my bus at Narita Airport ~
Saw this poster of a capsule hotel in Narita. I really want to try this someday! … or maybe this Springtime? 😀
If you’ve read my previous blog entries about my Hokkaido trip, which part was the most interesting for you? 😉
Thank you for reading! I shall go sleep now, haha! My eyes are -_- while typing all of these, lolol!