I think I've forgotten to blog or post about this but my interview by Super Cute Kawaii is already out! ;_;
I remember restarting my "kawaii lifestyle blog" years ago and stumbling upon SCK (I was googling for "kawaii blogs") and I never thought that this day would happen. Wow! :O
I really put my heart into answering all the questions and I hope that you guys could spare some time to read my passion over cute culture. ^_^
10 Random Things That Happened Recently / Currently On My Mind
- I've become sooo busy handling orders and taking photos for Japan Lover Me Store! I'm so happy that our year-long effort in building our e-commerce website is finally kicking off!
- Watching videos about entrepreneurship and success stories has been my favorite "break time" since last week. I don't know why I've gotten so inspired. I'm already 25 and I really hope I will have enough time to build my own "empire" (lol, what a big dreamer) before I turn 30! Call me ambitious.. but this is really just me, haha.
- I miss going to our nearby onsen, huhu. TIME WHERE U ;_;
- I can't wait for all the trips I will be having this Spring / Summer! So much excitement!
- On the other hand, I think I need to minimize my weekend outings. I have to miss out in order to save up. I'm not sure if this is ~*maturity*~ but I am aiming to incur expenses only if these are investments.
- Omg, why do I sound like I'm so workaholic?? Or.. am I? I'm in denial??
- KAWAII MARKET 2016. Coming soon.
- OurKawaii.Tokyo Book Deadlinesssss omg
- I really want to start watching Cheese in the Trap Korean drama soon. Again, TIME WHERE U??
- I'm excited to run again tomorrow morning! (Is this me?!)
My brain is so scattered lol.
Have a great week, friends!