First of all, I was so surprised by the feedback I got about my last post (Kaila gives advice to a girl who is feeling hopeless). I'm very happy to know that some people found it useful / relatable as they are experiencing the same thing. *HUGS EVERYONE*
These past few weeks have been really crazy from my side. I have like a mountain of things to do but my body isn't cooperating well. I feel more tired than the usual and I just feel like reading e-books because physically, that's the only activity I feel I could do (for now haha. go eyes lolol). ;_; I downloaded this app called "scribd" and gave it a try... and I've been reading books / listening to audiobooks like crazy!! Here's my testimonial on facebook hahahaha. <3
So I was feeling unattractive a few days ago... so I got my emergency make-up kit (haha) +flat iron to transform myself.
My mood became so much better haha. Though I also like myself with just moisturizer on, getting girly / dolled up does really make wonders!
And it's always better when I wear my favorite gudetama top!! Hehe <3
After experiencing a so-so week of ups and downs.. I finally got to write down what I did to keep myself sane with all my responsibilities / overflowing tasks. Still, I'm thankful for everything!
(My brain is too scattered right now to stitch all different topics into one cohesive essay lololol thank you bullets)
- 2 weeks ago, I don't know what kind of rock I've been living under.. but I discovered how entertaining Lilly Singh is (of iisuperwomanii on youtube). I recommend watching her videos while munching on popcorn in your favorite pajamas. Though prepare drinks as well, because you might choke while laughing haha. I warned you!!
- I just discovered @atecharon on instagram (a Filipino student-comedian who makes funny jokes / quick videos in Tagalog) and I still couldn't stop laughing ;__; OMG
- What I've discovered and observed about myself is that I have to keep a list of things to do / suggestions for myself (lol) during times I feel *blah*. The more I get to know what irks / demotivates me, I can get myself out there faster (rather than develop the self-made ill feelings inside haha).
- As a girl who undergoes extreme mood swings every month (from the most confident to a person who'd rather sleep all day with "brb world attitude ahaha" lol), I had to find a way to "cheat" myself / my hormones. One of the best app discoveries I've ever had (thanks to my dear friend ASHLEY!) is "Hscope". Before, I used to blame myself more when I'd become moody but after getting to know more about this girly cycle, I've found ways / personal solutions on how to cope with my moodiness. So there hehe.
- Appreciating others / the littlest things has improved my life in so many ways. It's not about fake modesty or what... it's actually about being honest and expressive about your gratefulness. I know how it feels to be appreciated and to be "thanked for" (and about the small things that really matter in life) especially when you're having a not-so-good day (suddenly, you feel happier because of the unexpected gratitude). I believe that this world needs more positivity with all the negative vibes around us and creating a positive moment by being thankful for other's hard work / little things.. this actually has a double positive effect. The other person's and... yours. <3
- Smiling with my teeth (+ smiling with my eyes too haha) even if I feel like not smiling at all naturally makes me want to "smile like I mean it". Try this trick for the whole week and observe how it changes the way you think. ^^
Before I end this entry, let me just share this POCKY x snoopy (nutcream flavor) that I discovered from the kombini. Also, if you have time to spare, Mica of Marotesque Diaries interviewed me on her blog. You can read the Q&A here! (Thank you Micaaa for this! <3 )
How about you? What do you do to cheer yourself up?
If you have youtube channels / books / blogs you want to recommend, feel free to leave a comment below! I wanna check those out!