Been feeling a little more productive than usual. I don’t know what’s with me these days but I’m in a super ~content creation~ mode, lolol.
Before that and before I write down some current random thoughts.. let me just share some photos! :”) It ain’t a rainbowholic blog entry without a photospam first, haha ~
Got to design my wall filled with pretty sakura things!
A favorite corner in my room.
Washi tapes I’ve been using these days ~
My favorite washi covered spread from my ABC Daily Journal
It feels like it has been a decade since I last updated this blog, haha!
I’ve been extremely busy these days for various reasons and I hope to get my usual content creation pace back ~
Anyway, here are some photos I’ve taken during my absence! 😉
Saying goodbye to autumn ~
Thank you Chichi for these! You can buy these soon from Rainbowholic Shop! For local buyers, please check our instagram at @kawaii.ph.store 🙂
Shoefie ~ lolol
Got these presents from Mohammedさん！You guys should check out his dreamy art ~
The customized postcard is my favorite!
Look at that beautiful washi tape design!
For a change, I am blogging about my ~current~ events, haha!
Happy Tanabata! Spotted these cuties at our local station.
Read the story of the star-crossed lovers here.
Today was my second day at work as a sensei. I really enjoy this baito (part-time)!
Did you know that I’ve always wanted to be a preschool teacher when I was young? I can still remember the days when I would pretend as a teacher in front of my playmates, haha! I’m currently teaching English to Japanese kids (got referred by a friend, so I gave it a try).. I really hope they are learning from me, haha! I’m just a substitute right now but I hope I’ll be considered in the future too! Nevertheless, I am already thankful for this experience. :”)
Moreover, it’s a good break for me from all the managerial duties I’ve been doing for JLM Store. *hooray*
My life has become 100x crazier these months as I have more responsibilities and sacrifices to make (I doubt you guys felt that because of my ~rainbowholic~ happy posts haha). Even with all those, as you can tell, I really try my best to be at my most positive self. I’ve committed to live mindfully and to have a “well-rounded” life that does not only revolve around work (it used to be like that). If I do get sad or my mood turns sour, I would remind myself over and over again this: “Why would you ruin a whole day just for that?”.. and after that, my recently scolded self would smile again, haha. In this lifetime, I am aiming for “balance”. I want to enjoy the good and not-so-good days, to maximize my youthful years by traveling within my means and juggling various work, and to document precious moments while being appreciative of everything. The “me right now” is something that I cannot go back in the future anymore, so might as well live each day with a peaceful and open heart.
I think I’ve forgotten to blog or post about this but my interview by Super Cute Kawaii is already out! ;_;
I remember restarting my “kawaii lifestyle blog” years ago and stumbling upon SCK (I was googling for “kawaii blogs”) and I never thought that this day would happen. Wow! :O
I really put my heart into answering all the questions and I hope that you guys could spare some time to read my passion over cute culture. ^_^
The interview link is here!
10 Random Things That Happened Recently / Currently On My Mind
- I’ve become sooo busy handling orders and taking photos for Japan Lover Me Store! I’m so happy that our year-long effort in building our e-commerce website is finally kicking off!
- Watching videos about entrepreneurship and success stories has been my favorite “break time” since last week. I don’t know why I’ve gotten so inspired. I’m already 25 and I really hope I will have enough time to build my own “empire” (lol, what a big dreamer) before I turn 30! Call me ambitious.. but this is really just me, haha.
- I miss going to our nearby onsen, huhu. TIME WHERE U ;_;
- I can’t wait for all the trips I will be having this Spring / Summer! So much excitement!
- On the other hand, I think I need to minimize my weekend outings. I have to miss out in order to save up. I’m not sure if this is ~*maturity*~ but I am aiming to incur expenses only if these are investments.
- Omg, why do I sound like I’m so workaholic?? Or.. am I? I’m in denial??
- KAWAII MARKET 2016. Coming soon.
- OurKawaii.Tokyo Book Deadlinesssss omg
- I really want to start watching Cheese in the Trap Korean drama soon. Again, TIME WHERE U??
- I’m excited to run again tomorrow morning! (Is this me?!)
My brain is so scattered lol.
Have a great week, friends!